Unlock Quickie

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Thomasba58, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Thomasba58 macrumors member

Thomasba58

Hi Guys apologies if this has been answered but I have searched and not found what I was looking for.
    If I unlock my 3.1.3 5.12.01 (currently with O2) do I then just put the vodafone sim in and carry on as normal or will iTunes start swearing at me as soon as I try to sync?

TIA

Brian

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Wait a few more days for a solid jb and unlock that won't give u any issues with iTunes syncing.

3. Thomasba58 thread starter macrumors member

Thomasba58

Thank you my friend I'm currently JB'd with Spirit as when I got the phone it was already upgraded to 3.1.3. But I shall do as you suggest and wait a few days.
    Sage advice I'm sure.

4. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

ultrasn0w released today for unlock of 5.12.1 baseband and you will have no problems with Itunes since you already jb with Spirit. However, why use software tools if you have an O2 phone.
    O2 offers Free factory unlocking for contract phones and Sterling 15 unlocking for payandgo phones. The factory unlocking is the golden standard you never have to worry about updating software and the unlock is not affected by the Spirit JB.

5. Thomasba58 thread starter macrumors member

Thomasba58

Unfortunately although the carrier is O2 the provider is Tesco Mobile and they won't unlock PAYG for 1 year