unlock...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Veefrag, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Veefrag macrumors newbie

So I just got an Iphone 4 (4.2.1) but im stuck on tmobile and Ive been looking everywhere to get my phone unlocked (or just anything so I can use it as my primary phone)

I called tmobile, apple, and ATT, and they all just sent me in circles. Also (this is probably old news to you) but a jailbreak/unlock simply seems impossible.

Through my hours of searching I ran into http://www.unlockiphone4.org/ and http://www.unlockguide.org/ etc... I will pay to get my phone unlocked, but the fact that nobody on craigslist can not unlock iphone4 (even with these programs existing) makes me doubt that these programs are legit...

Are these programs legit? Is there really no way at all to use my Iphone 4 as a phone?

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

there is no unlock 4.2.1 anybody saying there is (lying) sites you posted are ripoff sites.

3. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Put the phone away for a while and follow Musclenerd on Twitter. When there is an unlock you will find out there first.

Hopwfully it will be out in the not too distant future.

4. tempusfugit macrumors 65816

you could always buy a phone for t-mobile.

I'm so sick of everyone complaining about an unlock. Get a phone for your carrier.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nothing you can do now but wait.
    Don't waste money on so called unlock sites. They're all a scam.

6. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

7. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

I never understood someone on t-mobile wanting an iPhone if you can't use the 3G network. Got Edge is so slow compared to 3G.

8. gooddeal macrumors regular

gooddeal

Many people don't need the data plan or don't want to pay for the data plan. I have Wi-Fi both at home and at work so, I don't want to pay for something that I need to use once or twice a month.

9. STravisC macrumors regular

Same here.