Unlocked 3G Voicemail Question, Not Concerning Visual Voicemail

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by anti_, Sep 25, 2010.

1. anti_ macrumors member

Dec 12, 2009
    S. California
    I have a iPhone 3G running on 3.1.2 unlocked and running my t-mobile SIM. I have data, and virtually no complaints (other than the slow EDGE speeds which are inevitable and Push/Badge notifications working sporadically).

However I just became aware that my Voicemail service does not work, at all. Callers hear my Voicemail message but messages are never saved or received on my end. I call my voicemail from my iPhone or LAN, enter my password yet no new messages, ever. I understand that this could be a t-mobile issue but before I contact t-mobile and possibly ruin my 9.99 data plan by reveling that I have an iPhone, I wanted to see if anyone's ever had a similar problem and if they might have a solution for me. Thank you for your time and consideration.
  2. chargit macrumors 6502a

Jan 17, 2010
    Evansville, In
    it has nothing to do with any phone. the voice mail is on the t~mobile system. and t~mobile does not care if you have an iPhone. they have their own cust serv dept just for help with the iPhone.