Unlocked 3G Voicemail Question, Not Concerning Visual Voicemail

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by anti_, Sep 25, 2010.

1. anti_ macrumors member

anti_

I have a iPhone 3G running on 3.1.2 unlocked and running my t-mobile SIM. I have data, and virtually no complaints (other than the slow EDGE speeds which are inevitable and Push/Badge notifications working sporadically).

However I just became aware that my Voicemail service does not work, at all. Callers hear my Voicemail message but messages are never saved or received on my end. I call my voicemail from my iPhone or LAN, enter my password yet no new messages, ever. I understand that this could be a t-mobile issue but before I contact t-mobile and possibly ruin my 9.99 data plan by reveling that I have an iPhone, I wanted to see if anyone's ever had a similar problem and if they might have a solution for me. Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

it has nothing to do with any phone. the voice mail is on the t~mobile system. and t~mobile does not care if you have an iPhone. they have their own cust serv dept just for help with the iPhone.