Unlocked iPhone 4 from Apple Store UK?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Faux Carnival, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Faux Carnival macrumors 6502a

Hello everyone, I know that unlocked iPhone 4's are out of stock all over UK right now. I'll be visiting London on 13th of September for 5 days. Do you think, Apple Stores will have constant stock by then? I mean, will I be able to walk in and buy 2 iPhones?

Thanks for your replies. I really really must get my hands on an iPhone in that 5 days. If not, what else should I do?

2. rickparmar macrumors newbie

Maybe but nobody can tell you 100%

best thing is do you have anyone you know in the uk ? tell them to try and get on a priority list, or order it from the internet... so by the time you get there you will have one

3. Faux Carnival thread starter macrumors 6502a

If I knew that my iPhone would arrive in those 5 days I'll be in the UK, I would order online immediately. But I can't take that chance. It might come 1 day earlier or 1 day after.

They discontinued the "Online Reserve and Pick Up" too. So, I think I'll visit every single Apple Store in London everyday for 5 days and hope to find one.

Waiting for any other advices. What else can I do?

4. testcard macrumors 68030

testcard

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Many Apple Stores are, certainly in London, are currently clearing their waiting lists. I think in the next week or so there will be stock available generally for walk-in buyers.

6. JokerD macrumors member

I wish they had unlocked in the US
    good luck finding one, maybe better to call the stores ahead of time

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

8. Faux Carnival thread starter macrumors 6502a