Unlocked iPhone 4 from Apple Store UK?

Faux Carnival

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
Hello everyone, I know that unlocked iPhone 4's are out of stock all over UK right now. I'll be visiting London on 13th of September for 5 days. Do you think, Apple Stores will have constant stock by then? I mean, will I be able to walk in and buy 2 iPhones?

Thanks for your replies. I really really must get my hands on an iPhone in that 5 days. If not, what else should I do?

rickparmar

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2008
Maybe but nobody can tell you 100%

best thing is do you have anyone you know in the uk ? tell them to try and get on a priority list, or order it from the internet... so by the time you get there you will have one

Faux Carnival

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
If I knew that my iPhone would arrive in those 5 days I'll be in the UK, I would order online immediately. But I can't take that chance. It might come 1 day earlier or 1 day after.

They discontinued the "Online Reserve and Pick Up" too. So, I think I'll visit every single Apple Store in London everyday for 5 days and hope to find one.

Waiting for any other advices. What else can I do?

skunk

macrumors G4
Jun 29, 2002
Republic of Ukistan
Many Apple Stores are, certainly in London, are currently clearing their waiting lists. I think in the next week or so there will be stock available generally for walk-in buyers.

JokerD

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2008
I wish they had unlocked in the US
good luck finding one, maybe better to call the stores ahead of time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.