Unlocked iphone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marnuc, Oct 6, 2011.

1. marnuc macrumors member

Hi,

I am from Ecuador, I will be in the USA by the end of november, I know that apple is selling unlocked phone in their online store, also according to one website they say apple is going to sell the 4S unlocked, so I would like to know if apple also sell their unlocked phones in their retail stores?. i would order them online but unfortunately they dont accept international credit cards or at least for my country.

the website is this http://www.technobuffalo.com/companies/apple/iphone/iphones-so-many-options-now-how-to-choose/

thanks in advanced.

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

According to all the information so far Apple isn't going to sell the iPhone 4S unlocked in the US and there is no information as to when they will be.

3. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

I wish I could help but...

At this point, as usual with Apple, there are still a lot of unanswered questions. It's possible that we will know more tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then I'm sure we'll know something on the 14th, when iPhone 4S is finally available.

4. marnuc thread starter macrumors member

Hi thanks for the replies, also I would like to know if apple sells their unlocked phones in the stores? im talking about the 3gs or the iphone 4.

thanks,

5. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

The unlocked 4 is sold in apple stores. However, you should e-mail apple to confirm.

6. marnuc thread starter macrumors member

so according to apple store, they will be selling the unlocked 4s in november, I just hope do it also in their retail stores.