Unlocked iPhone 6S for foreign Countries

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alperduran217, Sep 24, 2015.

1. alperduran217 macrumors member

alperduran217

Ok i see tons of topics about the unlocked iPhones, sim-free iPhones. T-Mobile version will come unlock because you are paying with full price. But if you have suspicious i'll come to Turkey on September 28. I'll bring my phone with me and won't open the phone until i get off the plane and put my regular Sim card beside of the T-Mobile sim card. And i'll send message here whether my sim card works on the T-Mobile version.

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Are you buying from Apple or T-Mobile? If from Apple it will work fine, if it's from T-Mobile then it likely will be locked initially.

3. alperduran217 thread starter macrumors member

alperduran217

I pre-ordered from Apple. I hope there'll be no problem but lot of guys here wants to make sure.

4. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Yeah, often the apple support people will say that they are locked either to discourage scalpers or because they don't have a clue, but every year when they say that they still end up being unlocked. Although it does create some confusion online.

5. nox5 macrumors 6502

Just in case order 99c prepaid sim from T-Mobile. It comes with activation code and you can activate it online without funding or anything. Then you can use that account to unlock iPhone since it is fully paid off.

6. alperduran217 thread starter macrumors member

alperduran217

Hello guys. I came to my homeland and put my regular sim and it is working perfect. You don't need to do anything extra. Just want to inform you.