Unlocked iPhone for TMobile

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MrsP0418, Nov 14, 2009.

1. MrsP0418 macrumors newbie

Good morning! I have service with T-Mobile and currently have a Blackberry Curve 8900 but have the option right now to trade my Blackberry for an unlocked iPhone.

I've been wanting an iphone for forever but also LOVE my Blackberry. Anyone have experience with an unlocked iphone? Does everything work correctly?

Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated!! :)

2. erasat macrumors member

Let me put it very simple, you won't miss the 8900 a bit (Well maybe a little the Blackberry messenger if you used it, but easily fixable using WhatsApp Application).

To be able to use it on T-Mobile you need to unlock it, to unlock it, you need to Jailbreak it, and once you do it, you have a whole different Device in your hand, whatever you need, like the Ad says, there's an app for that.

I did the same back in July and have never looked back, and I did love my 8900 a lot, after I moved to a First gen iPhone, 3 weeks later I was selling it and buying an iPhone 3G which I sold about a month ago to buy the 3GS, so you can see, the 3 models in less than 4 months.;)