Unlocked Iphone Help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by m1lkb0x, Dec 6, 2013.

1. m1lkb0x macrumors newbie

Hi everybody,
    I just had a quick question, So I am selling my AT&T iphone to someone needed it to be unlocked, I recently today called to AT&T and they unlocked it but won't go through for another 48 hours. I need to sell the iphone today. I wanted to know if it's safe to still sell my iphone which is pending to unlocked. It's already been factory restored and everything so no information is currently on it. I just want to make sure the buy doesn't see anything when he plugs it into his itunes for verify the unlock.

Thanks for the input :)

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Just let him know that the unlock will take 2 days to process and complete.
    If they put in their tmobile sim and wont work then he either believes you or walks.

3. m1lkb0x thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh i know that I just wanna make sure/know none of my account information pops up when the buyer needs to do another restore to complete unlocking the phone

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, as long as you did an erase all and you removed your icloud account and turned off find my iphone he should be good.

5. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Like the other posters said along as you erased everything you should be good. I would suggest making sure you have the serial number recorded somewhere, not that I expect the guy to scam you but just to be on the safe side if in a few days he comes back and claims that the unlock didn't go through.

6. m1lkb0x thread starter macrumors newbie

ok sounds good thanks everybody for the input :)