Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghostchild

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 17, 2007
Ok guys, I managed to unlock my iphone however, I am a total NEWBIE :( with all of this.. I want to do numerous things like install apps and clear some of the apps that are on my iphone already. I have Ziphone, but what do I need to install other apps?

The apps I am looking for are:
iphoto like app where it allows the user to adjust the photos taken by iphone
instant messenger app something like adium if it exist? that allows the user to sign onto multiple accounts?

Other than that how do i clear some of the apps i don't use and where would I be able to find and install these apps?

Also, no matter how I change my wall paper, the wallpaper remains black and not the picture I want. How do I correct this? And lastly how do I set my own ringtone with my own music? Is that even possible?

Thank you.
- newbie john

McGiord

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2003
Dark Castle
Ok, that site helped me figure out I have 1.13.
All the other stuf is there also, how to install ringtones, wallpapers, the whole customization, just browse the tutorials form previous firmware versions, where to get games ROMs for NES and GameBoy emulators, etc...

Most of the 3rd party apps are installed by the Installer.app .
________
mflb

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.