Unlocked Iphone Problems?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by deacon123, Apr 22, 2010.

1. deacon123 macrumors newbie

Hi!
    I have an unlocked iphone from the states that I am currently using in Canada. I have had the phone for about two months now.
    Throughout the two months, I would say twice a week the phone would randomly go out of service and then right back on. I didn't think much of this.
    Today, the same thing happened, but it didn't go back on to service, so I shut the phone off, hoping that when I turned it back on it would be okay, but now the phone is not turning on, the apple logo just comes on, and stays there. I took it to the retailer on my sim card, and they tried restarting the phone, but the same thing happened. They told me to take it to the apple store and that they would imput the serial number, and give me a new one, but by doing this they will find out that the phone is american and unlocked...any suggestions/help?
    Thanks!

2. BittenApple macrumors 6502a

BittenApple

Do you know how they unlocked it? Perhaps you can re-unlock it with a better mechanism of unlocking it?