Unlocking Service in Greece

inmyhood

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
I'm in Mykonos, Greece and need my iPhone unlocked. Does anyone know of a place I can go that can do it for me?

Much appreciated.

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
Not many Carriers unlock iPhones, and the usual unlocking shops can't do more than we can with the tools on the web

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
I'm in Mykonos, Greece and need my iPhone unlocked. Does anyone know of a place I can go that can do it for me?

Much appreciated.
What model iPhone do you have? What firmware version? Is your phone already jailbroken? We may be able to give you simple instructions to jailbreak and unlock your phone yourself.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
what carrier was the Iphone on originally? certain carriers will allow you to become factory unlocked. other then that we need more info!

inmyhood

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
iPhone 3G
Carrier: Rogers
Model: MB631C
Version: 3.1.2 (7D11)

Thanks

GadgetAddict

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
There is no place to go and have your phone unlocked, especially in Mykonos. But you can buy an new unlocked iPhone as mentioned.

I just helped a friend in Greece unlock his iPhone 3G. If you have a laptop and internet connection you can easily do it yourself.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Mpravo dike mou:)
But if I was in Mykonos now the last thing on my mind would be unlocking an iPhone.
lol 100+ here I probably wouldn't even bother or know what a iPhone is. 1st you have beautiful scenery then you have nude beeches on top of that nude beeches lol! ahh to be young in Greece. :D

inmyhood

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
haha...why do you think I'm trying to unlock? So I can take photos and send it to you guys!

I tried reading the FAQs and I'm still a bit confused as to which one I should be using.

Why did you suggest using RedSn0w over PwnageTool?

Thanks

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
haha...why do you think I'm trying to unlock? So I can take photos and send it to you guys!

I tried reading the FAQs and I'm still a bit confused as to which one I should be using.

Why did you suggest using RedSn0w over PwnageTool?

Thanks
You can use either one you want.
Pwnagetool is only for macs though. No windows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.