Unlocking The iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eric Noa, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Eric Noa macrumors 6502

Eric Noa

Hello,

I currently have the 2G iPhone with AT&T but I want to change to to mobile since for the money Im paying with AT&T I can get a lot more minutes with T-mobile. I want to know what do I need to to in order to unlock the iPhone so that it accepts the T-mobile SIM card

2. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

Hello,

There is a search function.

3. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

Its so hard for me to imagine thinking to myself, "Oh man, I would really like to do this or that", and then just ask people to spell out for me step by step. It seems so much easier to me to just look for instructions that are already posted. It takes less time than making a post, and you don't have to wait for someone to reply.

Sorry if I sound rude, but do you guys think these people are just lazy, don't know how to search, or are they just so worried about messing something up that they want it spelled out for them step by step like a child? Maybe I'm taking it too far, and sorry to be an a$$hole to the OP, its just that I see threads like this with the same answers every day.... Why?

4. Eric Noa thread starter macrumors 6502

Eric Noa

5. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

This will help.

linky

6. sergiuria macrumors 6502a

sergiuria

7. sam10685 macrumors 68000

sam10685

Don't worry... I've finally just quit posting questions because everyone is so rude... :rolleyes:

8. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

Some might say its rude to come barging into a forum posting new threads on a question that is already answered on numerous threads. ;)