UnltraSnow Does not work on my FW 4.3.2 BB 06.15

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by BlazingAMR, Apr 18, 2011.

1. BlazingAMR macrumors newbie

Dears ,

I have just upgraded my bb to 06.15 & installed the Ultrasnow from Cydia & it does not seem to work ,

still got no network although i have signal bars ,

plus the device gets very laggy sometimes specially when I try to search for the network manually & it searches for ever and never brings anything .

I also feel that the battery is heating up slightly but noticeably more than usual after all.

any advices :(

2. Miker2210 macrumors newbie

Experiencing the same issues.
    Any clues about this?

3. BlazingAMR thread starter macrumors newbie

Found it :)

Dear Miker ,

I have solved it :)

using unltrasnow "Ultrasn0w Fixer For 4.3.2" ,

all is here :
    http://www.redmondpie.com/unlock-io...th-ultrasn0w-fixer-for-4.3.2-how-to-tutorial/

or in more simple ways :

- log onto Cydia
    - in sources type : http://djay.com
    - download the source & install it .
    - Restart your phone & that's it

if you faced errors in setting-up :"Ultrasn0w Fixer For 4.3.2" Don;t panic , i have faced errors in the set-up & after the donload from Ctdia was complete , i logged to the fixer & found nothing !!
    But then i set it up again & it appeared above the first broken one & i as able to set it up normally .

Have Fun man & let me know what happened with you :)

4. BlazingAMR thread starter macrumors newbie

about the battery thing , i read in the extensive search for unlocking & jailbreaking my ne Iphone in the past two days something about an APP called SAM , i think it has something to do with battery drainage & push notifications , search that up & tell me if u tried it ;)