Unofficial 64-bit Keywurl Build

Discussion in 'macOS' started by danb77, Sep 21, 2009.

1. danb77 macrumors 6502

From Twitter

@nothingmuch http://bit.ly/35boOT keywurl for snow leopard based on http://github.com/nox/keywurl/

I have installed this (and the latest SIMBL beta) and it is working fine in 64-bit mode. (Didn't seem to work in 32-bit mode).

I think you do need to install the most bleeding edge SIMBL beta or it won't work.

2. mankboy macrumors newbie

It works

Hey Danb. Thanks for the links. With a developer that is sick and cannot get the patch out, i was starting to tear my hair out. With your links I finally got my beloved keywurl working again. Cheers !

3. rashiki macrumors newbie

That worked wonderfully! Thanks so much!

4. divincem macrumors newbie

Create New Keyword not working

Thx for fixing this in Snow Leopard however I cannot seem to right click on a form field and get eh option to Create New Keyword.

5. flegory macrumors newbie

finally upgraded to snow kitty last night and was so sad when keywurl stopped working. followed your steps and all my settings from the previous install were still there. thanks so much.

6. waffles123 macrumors regular

Just install Glims. It works great with SL without any SIMBL hacks. Plus, I got rid of the google searchbar this way, so Safari is nice and clean :cool:

pic: [​IMG]

7. jpma macrumors 6502

8. jonstieg macrumors newbie

Hey waffles123

I installed Glims based on your suggestion but I can't figure out how to get rid of the search bar.

Can you please explain?
    Jon

9. waffles123 macrumors regular

10. jonstieg macrumors newbie

Tanks a lot for the quick reply. It works and looks great.

11. teedoff087 macrumors newbie

THANK YOU for finding this. I've been waiting forever. It was the only thing keeping me from switching Safari to 64-bit.