Unopened iPhone 6 Plus Color Swap Possible?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RedlegsFan, Nov 1, 2014.

1. RedlegsFan macrumors 6502

My iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB SG should be here on Friday. It's on the Verizon network. My work ordered me the SG version and I prefer the Silver phone. Is a color swap possible if I take it into a store? if so, would I have to take it to Verizon or an Apple store?

Anyone have any experience with this?

2. kxc262 macrumors newbie

You will most likely have to return and repurchase.

3. goknicks macrumors member

ask the company where they ordered it from....

4. RedlegsFan thread starter macrumors 6502

It was ordered direct from Verizon. I was just hoping to either take the phone into a Verizon or Apple store and do a simple swap. Just curious if that was possible... or if it's not that simple.

5. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

If you got it at Verizon, then you will have to take it to verizon. You may need to ask the rep in regarding to the color swap. AFAIK they have to process the return first, get your eligibility back and then repurchase using your upgrade again (if that is the case).

6. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Apple won't take it. Verizon will, and it should be really easy, assuming they have the device you want in stock (which is the less easier part).

7. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

I wish you a lot of luck finding one. I've been trying to exchange my for for 14 days and couldn't find one. I finally found someone on Craigslist who traded with me.