Unread messages disappear from Notification Centre

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by karless, Jul 10, 2014.

1. karless macrumors newbie

After updating to iOS 7.1.2 unread messages do not always show in Notifications Centre.

They show initially but then if they are any are left unread from the previous day they do not show in Notification Centre even though they are marked with the "unread" blue dot in Messages.Problem still exists after 2 restores.
    Any advice?

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

What tab/section of the notification center are you using when you see this?

3. karless thread starter macrumors newbie

The "all tab" ,after 10 or 20 min or if i respring my iphone all messages notifications from nc are dissapeared.

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Do you have any other iOS devices where you are signed in with the same Apple ID or somewhere else where the messages or something else might be getting checked and marked as read and thus would disappear from Notification Center?

5. karless thread starter macrumors newbie

I have ipad and macbook pro too...but the messages i reiceved in order to check this bug are not imessages,are messages to my personal mobile number.

6. karless thread starter macrumors newbie

7. karless thread starter macrumors newbie

8. verbalj macrumors newbie

Anyone have a suggestion? I'm suffering from the same problem. I already restored twice. Short of the actual phone function, a very close second in terms of overall importance is my messaging app.

I thought it was bitesms and intelliscreenx, but both have been uninstalled and unread message notifications are not in NC. Yes, all the appropriate NC settings are there.

9. Jasonthefirst macrumors newbie

Anyone figure this out? It's driving me crazy.

10. Apple blogger macrumors 6502a

I think it's relating to opening the app... Once u open the app, the notifications from those app get removed and only the badges stay on the app icon(if enabled)

11. Jasonthefirst macrumors newbie

interesting.

it didn't used to behave this way, at least not with messages.

very odd.