Unreliable MobileMe sync issue

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by DangerMouse6, Sep 10, 2011.

1. DangerMouse6 macrumors newbie

May be worth just waiting for iCloud but on the off chance it's an easy fix, known issue with no fix etc.:

Have a Mobile me account that syncs calendars from 1 iPad, 2 iPhones, and 2 macbooks.

My settings have not been changed for at least 6 months, and everything has been working fine. However, recently I added a bunch of appointments into my iPad just to have them later disappear. I entered them a second time on a later day and saw some but not all of the original appointments had reappeared. I deleted the now duplicate appointments only to later have more appointments disappear. After finally squaring that away, all appointments show up on my mac, my pad and my phone, but some do not show up on my wifes phone. Furthermore, we added an all day appointment on another calendar, from my wifes phone, and it shows up on my phone, my pad, but not either mac.
    Upon checking mobile me from the web, everything is there....

Random weirdness it seems. Any ideas?

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I would just leave it alone. I have been seeing some of the same slow syncing you are lately. Then it works fine for days. I suspect there is some server maintenance/change going on related to iCloud.