Unresponsive and white bar on iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by User126777, Nov 11, 2015.

1. User126777 macrumors newbie

User126777

I just got my iphone in February and I woke up Monday morning and a white/gray bar appeared across my phone and it flickered and then my screen was unresponsive I reset it nothing happened I hard reset it and nothing happened but when I press the middle of the screen really hard it works again until I lock the screen for morning that 5 minutes it will start again

2. User126777 thread starter macrumors newbie

User126777

More than not morning lol

3. thatanonymoususer macrumors regular

thatanonymoususer

Maybe time to take it into the Genius Bar. Seems like it's probably hardware. If you want more help, please provide some extra information like which model, possibly a picture of the issue, wether or not the issue shows up in a screen shot (a big one because if it shows up in a screenshot, it's probably a software issue. If it doesn't, it's probably hardware.). If it's still in warranty, it definitely sounds like a genius bar trip.

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Yep, sounds like hardware for sure. Either a bad screen or loose/defective cable to the screen. They have the equipment to find out.

5. jozeppy26 macrumors 6502

jozeppy26

Exact same issue here I think as well. Let me know what you find out from the Apple Geniuses!!