Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crackedandblack

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2009
Had this problem for a good month or so now - home button takes a few clicks - or harder clicks to get it to respond - I've tried the old, voice control thing - fail, the moving your connecter cable inside it - fail.

Any other ideas? I'm 8 months out of warranty (one of the first iphone 4 adapters)

Thanks

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
Had this problem for a good month or so now - home button takes a few clicks - or harder clicks to get it to respond - I've tried the old, voice control thing - fail, the moving your connecter cable inside it - fail.

Any other ideas? I'm 8 months out of warranty (one of the first iphone 4 adapters)

Thanks

I would personally take it in to an Apple store to see if they'll fix it for no charge. Just this past weekend, I had a 3GS with a screen problem get fixed (new screen) at the Genius Bar for free. Always worth a shot, in my opinion.

crackedandblack

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2009
I would personally take it in to an Apple store to see if they'll fix it for no charge. Just this past weekend, I had a 3GS with a screen problem get fixed (new screen) at the Genius Bar for free. Always worth a shot, in my opinion.

How much was it out of warranty?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.