Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Amos Nomore

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2010

Bluze

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2010
finally found this thread

this has been a problem for awhile and I couldnt fix it. So I went to Apple store today for same issue. Of course, there it works fine, no problem. :eek: Is this a car? ;)

Anyhow, I figured it must be a network issue if it worked there and not at home. I shut off all network sharing/remote access, and it seemed to fix it.
fingers crossed.

Edit: scratch that. Damn

dangerisa

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2011
Hulu Desktop Worked

I had the same problem with Hulu but only if I went into full screen mode.
Reinstalled Flash, tired multiple browsers but nothing worked. So I googled Hulu mac problems, looks like Hulu has a like app for the desktop which fixed the problem. No stutters, no shakes I think it looks better than going to hulu.com. Check it out http://www.hulu.com/labs/hulu-desktop

alicia adams

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2011
This is an old thread but the problems continue. My 2 cents is that I have both a mac mini (leopard) and a pc laptop (win 7) and it's the laptop which is having the stuttering---well, more like long pauses where it stops for 30 sec and then runs fine for 5 min.

I haven't got around to trying to fix it since this is a new laptop and the problem started late last night.

Edited to add that I reduced the bandwidth to the lowest res and paused until the buffer filled up and that will fix it for now.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.