UNSURE ABOUT Iphone 4S - Please Help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mib2009, Oct 6, 2011.

1. mib2009, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011

mib2009 macrumors newbie

I currently have a Iphone 4 with AT&T jailbreak in a 3 lines family plan, I only use one of the lines. My main line is currently eligible for full upgrade and the other two will be eligible May and June 2012.

I'm not sure if I should get the new Iphone 4S, I love the iphone but I was really looking forward for a new redesigned iphone 5.

I do need to use tethering, my Iphone is jailbreak so i use MYWI to tether the internet to my IPAD2, so if i get the new one i might not be able to tether until hackers/developers release a jailbreak for iphone 4s.

I also would want to cancel my other 2 lines or maybe get 2 more Iphones and sell them to be able to pay for the AT&T cancellation fees.

Also I get a 20% service discount with Sprint and AT&T thru my employer and right now I only get a 10% discount with AT&T.

So I might also consider swapping carriers.

please let me know what do you think I should do.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Keep your phone, since you're insure.
    Ok I'm joking, promise. I say keep your phone that you have now, even if you're insure.

3. mib2009 thread starter macrumors newbie

oh ****, I just noticed that, I meant UNSURE, lol