Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

P!kN!mO

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2011
please guys confirm if this is really works i need to unlock my wife iphone 4S:apple:

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
http://www.bestunlockiphone.com/

I came across this website. It looks legit. And they came out with an untethered 5.1 jailbreak just recently.

It looks like a viable option if you're willing to pay the 25 bucks.

Don't listen to the other idiots here. This is most likely a scam. Do yourself a favor and follow @pod2g on Twitter and read his blog at http://pod2g-ios.blogspot.com/

Unless you here something from him or one of the devs he collaborates with don't try anything else.

PDFierro

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 8, 2009
Gee, no need to be so harsh on me for simply asking.

Last edited:

yourmother

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2009
Japan
Dont worry about their attitudes. They are being like that because there are LOTS of threads like this. Probably one every week. Save yourself some trouble and search before u start a redundant thread.

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
maybe mod's should make a sticky of the Official Jailbreak Community contributors......with their @address for twitter so Users looking to get news about the latest jailbreak can do just that....also wouldn't hurt to add canijailbreak website (sorry i don't know what it ends with) to the sticky

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Gee, no need to be so harsh on me for simply asking.

Jailbreak and unlocks are free, anytime you see anything that required payment, is either someone (re)packing the free code and taking advantage of new users, or (99% of the time) is just an scam.

When the JB and Unlocks are available, it would be all over the news, and tech blogs, you won't have a doubt if it is fake or not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.