Unusal Sound :S

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by one-turk, Dec 17, 2010.

1. one-turk macrumors newbie

ive te latest mbp 13 i hear a diffrent sound some time it isn a harware sound i think so i sounds more like sound from the speaker and it make ''plop'' but im not realy sure what sound is it but i know its not from the harddisk. does any body know what is it

2. Dalton63841 macrumors 65816

Dalton63841

Like the "plop" sound it makes when you adjust the volume?

3. one-turk thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah but image it very very silent an short the sound comes randomly

4. HitmanC macrumors newbie

have you...

checked what apps are open when you hear that sound maybe is a way for the app to tell you that there is something new like with tweetdeck or msn, adium etc. you can also go to preferences and check your sound setup see how it is your set up :apple:

5. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

Electronic interference can cause this through a few separate mechanisms. If you have speakers near it, are they magnetically shielded? What connections are you using with hard wires and which with wireless? Is your Blue Tooth enabled? Oh, and do you keep your cell phone right next to your computer?

6. adnoh macrumors 6502a

adnoh

7. one-turk thread starter macrumors newbie

i dont use externel speakers the sound comes from the native speaker.

????

i began to hear that sound after the last efi update

ok i foun the sound in sound perference its the pop sound set it to very silent its taht sound but its not selected and tha sound is max. but hear taht sound randomly at serverel times

8. ZebOfMac macrumors regular

ZebOfMac

I have been dealing with apple on the same issue, but on a mid 2009 17" MBP. The "genius" people at apple can never hear it so they will not do anything. Well duh its too loud in the store/work room to hear the taht sound it does. I work in a quite are in a university and the noise is terrible. Happens every few minutes.

Have you taken yours to the apple genius people?

So far I am giving this tech service a :( :apple:

9. one-turk thread starter macrumors newbie

it is a nightmare to explain people from a technical service a problem. i try to find out first what the problem is to proof the problem infront of the genius othetwise the will never belive

10. ZebOfMac macrumors regular

ZebOfMac

The problem it seems is with the "genius" people. At least the ones out here. They hardly ever listen to what the customer is telling them or just out right deny to do anything.

I have been dealing with my popping taht now for over three months.