Unusual request for back snap cover

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by JonMPLS, Jun 29, 2012.

1. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

Hi again. Kind of an unusual request. I want to "mount" my iPad to a poster board for a poster session. I was thinking I would attach a back cover to the poster and then snap in the iPad. So I want one that is pretty secure. Any suggestions? I do not need to use the back again, so it's OK if I attach it pretty securely (e.g., damage after removal).

Thinking Belkin, Incipio, Zum. Suggestions would help. Thanks.

2. geoelectric macrumors 6502

geoelectric

Any hard back cover I've tried has been secure enough that I'd use it this way if I needed to. So that'd include Belkin, Tucano, and Devicewear. I suspect the rest would be the same.

Given a choice, I'd use Devicewear for a sacrificial case; it's cheapest, and was plenty secure. Zum would probably be a good option, as might Kayscase or i-Blason.

3. JonMPLS thread starter macrumors 65816

4. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

What about the Belkin Fridge Mount? I have it on my kitchen wall and LOVE it. It uses the 3M removable adhesive strips and the magnets in the iPad to hold it in place. Then, you could always use it somewhere else after you're done with the presentation!

The "fridge mount" name is really poor marketing on Belikn's part IMO. You can use it mount to any hard surface.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Fridge-Mount-iPad-2/dp/B005NHR6MU