Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shazza.r

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2019
Melbourne
Up Next in the TV App is useless, almost. Won’t update episode progress. Also, can’t mark single episodes as marked. Anyone else having the same issue. On 13.1 beta 3 though. Maybe it’ll get fixed once the public release is out.

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
Working fine for me but then I’m not using the beta, I’d rather sit back and wait for the official releases myself as just can’t be doing with buggy betas that could prevent my ATV working until the next update fixes what the previous broke.

Reactions: shazza.r

Hookemfins

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Up Next in the TV App is useless, almost. Won’t update episode progress. Also, can’t mark single episodes as marked. Anyone else having the same issue. On 13.1 beta 3 though. Maybe it’ll get fixed once the public release is out.

Yes it was a an issue but seems to be have been fixed in the last update.

shazza.r

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2019
Melbourne
Most of the tv app supported apps are working now that I’ve installed tvOS 13 except for prime video. It won’t show progress in up next section. Maybe prime video needs an update or something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.