Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cyberius11

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 20, 2011
Up next is my favorite feature of Apple TV. It’s always there, but tonight it just disappeared. I’ve rebooted. I cannot get up next to reappear - I have quite a bit in my queue. Anyone have any ideas.

Umacga

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2021
Up next is my favorite feature of Apple TV. It’s always there, but tonight it just disappeared. I’ve rebooted. I cannot get up next to reappear - I have quite a bit in my queue. Anyone have any ideas.
There appear to be major system problems with AppleTV right now, starting about 30 minutes ago. Lots of reports on Twitter and DownDetector. I can’t currently login myself; it’s showing the free trial option but when I click on it it says I’ve already subscribed. This is consistent with the reports I’m seeing. Apple’s system page show’s no issues, though.

BasilFawlty

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2009
New Mexico
There appear to be major system problems with AppleTV right now, starting about 30 minutes ago. Lots of reports on Twitter and DownDetector. I can’t currently login myself; it’s showing the free trial option but when I click on it it says I’ve already subscribed. This is consistent with the reports I’m seeing. Apple’s system page show’s no issues, though.
Well, ok, this explains a lot! All of the sudden I was getting "Try Paramount Pluse for free" when I already have an active subscription, ditto for Britbox. I called Apple SUpport and was on hold for over an hour. I finally came here to find this thread so hung up with Apple as I'm sure they are aware and working on it.

BasilFawlty

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2009
New Mexico
I should have come here before spending the last 20 minutes trying to figure it out. I thought it was strange that my up next is still there on iOS and iPadOS.

Glad I’m not alone.
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I was on hold with Apple for over an hour (very unusual) before coming here and finding out its apparently a massive problem on Apple's end.

Gasu E.

macrumors 603
Mar 20, 2004
Not far from Boston, MA.
I should have checked here before going through 30 minutes of angst...

Reactions: BasilFawlty
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.