Up-To-Date pickup at an Apple Store?

Lord Sandwich

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
I just ordered a Mac Mini from Amazon arriving Friday, and naturally I'd like to get upgraded to Leopard as quickly as possible. Is it possible to get the upgrade disc from the Apple Store, or will it only come via snail-mail?

MrMoore

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2006
Arlington Heights,IL
I just ordered a Mac Mini from Amazon arriving Friday, and naturally I'd like to get upgraded to Leopard as quickly as possible. Is it possible to get the upgrade disc from the Apple Store, or will it only come via snail-mail?
No, you can only get it though postal mail. I do not think the Apple Stores are capable to determine when your purchased the Mac, especially since you bought it thought another party to see if you qualify for the up-to-date.

Comment

Lord Sandwich

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
No, you can only get it though postal mail. I do not think the Apple Stores are capable to determine when your purchased the Mac, especially since you bought it thought another party to see if you qualify for the up-to-date.
That's what I thought. Crud. :(

Comment

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
I was hoping that I might be able to swing by a store as well. Guess not.
While everyone is saying there's has already shipped, my UPT order says it will ship by the 26th. Guess I'll wait a bit longer.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.