Upcoming Holiday Deals

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by georgejr, Oct 10, 2017.

1. georgejr macrumors newbie

Hi everyone. I'm new to iPhone, currently using a 6 that I bought used from a co-worker. My husband and I have both moved on from our Windows phones after several years of dealing with... well, you know. I am loving my iPhone and my husband is trying out a cheapie Android phone, but I believe he would be happier with an iPhone because of the simplicity of the interface. So I would like to buy a new iPhone for myself and gift him the used 6 as it has phenomenal battery life for being 2 years old (I checked the in-service date, May 2015). Can anyone comment on what the expected holiday deals may be on the 8? Not interested in the X and the 7 is on sale now through the 12th for $200 off through Verizon. Just wondering if I should jump on that deal or if something similar may be offered over the holidays for the 8.

Thanks everyone!

2. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

There won't be any, imo, on the 8 unless you are activating a new line for 2 year contract. Then a BOGO sale.

3. chrfr macrumors 604

Verizon is listing the 7 as $200 off but it's really only $100 off Apple's current price for the 7/7+.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

There's always black friday and holiday deals by various retailers on iphones. Best Buy, Walmart, Target etc..
    I'll keep an eye out, some have it listed on sale cheaper, others include store gift cards etc...

5. georgejr thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks all. I'll be sure to keep checking as the holidays approach. Don't know if I can wait that long though. :)

6. titrau macrumors 65816

titrau

All interested product is in wait list

1/ iphone x
    2/ ipad pro 2
    3/ homepod

and all of these arent sale for sure

7. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The HomePod releases in December. The iPad Pro 2 is already widely available. And iPhone X launches in a matter of weeks. I'm not sure what your point is.

8. praterkeith macrumors 6502

praterkeith

I didn’t make it past the first line.

9. Juan007 macrumors 6502a

Juan007

You can pre-order a phone from 5 years in the future on 10/27 at 12:01 Cupertino Time. That's the hottest deal of the year.