Upcoming Wii Games

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Ja Di ksw, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Ja Di ksw macrumors 65816

Ja Di ksw

Anyone have recommendations? I'm already getting excited. Here are some ones I want, if you know of good other ones please fill me in!

Red Steel 2 - I know it's out, but I'm in Europe with a US Wii, so I have to wait until I take a trip back (ie, tomorrow) to grab it.

Monster Hunter Tri - Online co-op play hunting huge monsters? Hell yeah. Plus, it's getting great reviews. Too bad it comes out after I fly back home(europe) and have to wait for my July trip to get it.

Metroid: Other M - If you haven't seen the new gameplay trailer on the official site, go look now. It's long, and it's awesome. I really, really want this game. Switching between first person and "classic metroid" is ***** brilliant, and something I've wanted on Wii since it came out, for any game.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Obviously

Zelda? - No one knows when this is coming out, but it looks like later this year or next. Who knows, could be 3 years from now considering Zelda games, but still. It's Zelda. Want. Want want want.

Conduit 2? - I enjoyed what I've played of the first one. Actually own it, just have so little time to game anymore that I haven't played through all of it. But hopefully they've learned from the mistakes (and shortness of it) and have something even better coming out.

The Grinder - Long way away, probably released in 2011 at the earliest, but the trailer looks sweet. A game that has more graphic violence for the Wii is always a plus, too, since people are always moaning about that.

Possible RPG's? - I saw an article that mentioned 'Arc Rise Fantasia', 'Xenoblades', and 'The Last Story' as possible good games. Anyone have more info? Teaser trailer looks interesting.

Other than that, I still never had time to pick up 'Silent Hill, Shattered Memories,' 'ExciteBots,' 'Little Kings Story,' and 'Boom Blox Bash Party.' Anyone played them and know if they're good?

I dunno, maybe I'm in the minority but there are way more Wii games I want than I can keep up with. At least I'd rather be like that than not seeing any games I want :D

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Just the first party stuff for me. Galaxy 2 and Other M are definite buys like you wouldn't believe.
    I wouldn't want to play Monster Hunter Tri on a console but there's a PSP port coming anyways.

3. macfan881 macrumors 68020

NBA Jam is on my Radar I need some more previews of it though but the teaser looked awsome

4. Antares macrumors 68000

Antares

No. I'm with you on that. I want every game that you have listed.

5. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I'd still like a Wind Waker updated for the Wii, so motion-plus controls and widescreen. I really hope it comes out as a promotion to this newer Zelda, which I will buy along with a few other listed.

6. Ja Di ksw thread starter macrumors 65816

Ja Di ksw

I hadn't heard about this one. I'm normally iffy on bball games, but sometimes they're really fun so I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

7. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

BIT.TRIP RUNNER, it's a new WiiWare game! It looks AWESOME IMO. :)

Hurray, the EVIL spam post that was below is GONE!!!