Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iPhone 11 Pro UPDATE AGAIN 7/21 (hopefully the last)! For those interested in my ongoing phone saga

nrvous1

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX

Attachments

• FA72F72E-E908-44EB-95A8-EE3FF18B385B.png
    FA72F72E-E908-44EB-95A8-EE3FF18B385B.png
    561.3 KB · Views: 24
Comment

iApple_man

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2015
Midwest
Yes.

Lol as you can see I’m in no way a power/heavy user.

wow a pic which means it happened because I wouldn’t had believed you, that could be of another phone tho but saying that, good for you.

I’m not a power user either but I use the phone. Sitting idle doesn’t count as using the phone. Lol. Either way enjoy it. I got tired of using the iPhone 7 battery case. With that yes, SE lasted all day.

On to the 12 tho for me. ✌

Comment

nrvous1

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
wow a pic which means it happened because I wouldn’t had believed you, that could be of another phone tho but saying that, good for you.

I’m not a power user either but I use the phone. Sitting idle doesn’t count as using the phone. Lol. Either way enjoy it. I got tired of using the iPhone 7 battery case. With that yes, SE lasted all day.

On to the 12 tho for me. ✌
lol I have no need to mess with taking screenshots of other devices battery health to “prove” what I post. I don’t have the time either.

And yes, time for some 12 cases!!

Comment

ssledoux

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Waiting for i returned my 12 keeping the SE thread now.

Well, I can’t do that. I love the SE, but the typing on it is killing me. I feel like this is really my best option, and I’m excited that it’s lighter and a little smaller than the 11. I hope that’ll help.

If talk to text wasn’t a joke, I’d be happy with the SE for sure.

Comment

retta283

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2018
Victoria, British Columbia
Well, I can’t do that. I love the SE, but the typing on it is killing me. I feel like this is really my best option, and I’m excited that it’s lighter and a little smaller than the 11. I hope that’ll help.

If talk to text wasn’t a joke, I’d be happy with the SE for sure.
Speech to text is poor on all iOS devices unfortunately, I have tried and failed to use it for many years. Sometimes it's quite amusing though

Comment

ssledoux

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Speech to text is poor on all iOS devices unfortunately, I have tried and failed to use it for many years. Sometimes it's quite amusing though

Agreed. It’s pretty pathetic, but sometimes you get a little laugh out of it. It does bum me out a bit because I’ve honestly enjoyed having the small phone, but the thing I do most on it is text, and it’s just very frustrating. I’m thankful the 12 isn’t gonna weigh much more, even though it will be bigger, but I am really gonna miss my Touch ID (and I had Face ID for a while before going back).

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.