Update bought iPhone4G Case-w/review :)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by joesnow05, Oct 28, 2010.

1. joesnow05 macrumors newbie

I looked a lot at the barely-there case as someone recommended it to me but I honestly thought the price was a little high and although it looked really nice, the backside graphic opening for the Apple symbol honestly looked like poor craftsmanship and not enough attention to detail. Just fast manufacturing I guess. Anyways, that's why I ended up deciding not to go with them. I previously owned a Ringke from Rearth for iPhone 3G and really liked that one but was considering other brands just to see what they were like. But I ended up buying the Ringke 4G case after all and love it. Opening for Apple logo on back-awesome!
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, the opening around camera and Apple logo are both great and the little logo to the side is cool. After seeing the detail around the apple symbol I could clearly tell that the craftsmanship is much superior of some of the other brands I looked at, they really paid attention when making this case. It arrived pretty fast, 3 days I think once ordered and boxing looked nice and it was only around $18 with free shipping.
    [​IMG]
    The case fits really well, nice and smooth. :D
    [​IMG]
    Only thing I didn't really care for was the opening around the dock, I guess for people that charge it a lot or play music in their car would need that. But I just have it my pocket mostly and worry about dust or something getting into it. I noticed they also some little dock plug things Oo I dunno, I thought about ordering one but wasn't sure yet. Overall though I'm really happy with it. Happy case hunting to everyone else :):):)

2. iEnvy macrumors 65816

iEnvy

3. tju317 macrumors newbie

Looks good...attention to detail. I like Aqua Black color.

4. joesnow05 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I thought about buying that one or the Black color, but I wanted one where the logo could be seen more clearly :)

5. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

The case looks ok. Pretty good for $18. Don't quite like the color though. Thanks for the review.

6. worldinwon macrumors newbie

Thanks Good review!!!!! I'm also same Ringke Case!!!!! It is good to see you!!!
    Overall, it is great!!!

7. BlakeRearthUSA macrumors newbie

Thank you very much for your review Joe. I hope that you are happy with the case. As far as the openings go, most all cases do in fact have those openings for dock use, and yes we do sell a product called Ringz which can plug them to keep out dust, etc. Please feel free to email us on our site if you have any more questions.