Update from 2.2 to 3.0 contacts problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Fotis, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Fotis macrumors newbie

I am new as you can see to this forum and i am faceing the following problem.
    I had my iphone to 2.2 jailbroken and i updated to 3.0 and jailbroken again. The problem is because i am from greece i have downloaded greek keyboard. In every update i have done before i didn;t face a problem with my contacts again. Now that i have tried to sync my contacts to 3.0 the contacts do not appear. Why is that. Is there a possibility to find them in itunes in order to write them by hand if there is no possibility to sync them by itunes? Or if there is a possibility to downgrade again to 2.2.1? Thank you in advance

2. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

You should have been syncing them with Windows Address Book or Outlook or mac Address Book in the first place. Or at least saving them on your SIM card.

If you weren't, then they're probably gone forever.

3. Fotis thread starter macrumors newbie

I have done this before i update to 3.0. With outlook from itunes. Before every update i have done this before. But this time the contacts don't sync from the itunes to iphone