Update Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by martosprint, Dec 31, 2015.

1. martosprint macrumors 6502

On my wife's iPhone 6 plus in the app store it shows the number 4 updates but there are no updates showing. It just shows the app updates that have already been updated.The update all is greyed out. I did a hard reset holding down the on/off button and the home screen button but it still shows "4" updates. How can I get that "red 4" off the screen? There are no new updates showing on the screen. Thanks for a reply.

2. Devyn89 macrumors regular

Devyn89

This happened to me once and I closed all my open apps, restarted the phone (left it off for about a minute), then went to the App Store, deleted the apps it said it needed to update, and reinstalled them and it went away. Hope that helps.

3. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

Check out iTunes and updates...if there are some pending....do them all. After iTunes has finished, of course with her Apple ID, sync the phone with iTunes......

4. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

You can get rid of the badge app notifications by going to Settings > Notifications > App Store

5. martosprint thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the replies, but it still didn't solve the issue. I guess I will have to call tech support and see if they can resolve this.