Update new iOS!! Sadly no

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Pinger, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Pinger macrumors regular

I connected my iPad to my PC and up popped up a Apple Software update notice and I got so excited thinking the new iOS 4.2 is out and ready to go but when I clicked on update it was just MobileME's new update :(
    Damn.... Any word on iOS coming out soon??
    Multitasking, Streaming videos and music to my TV/Home Theater and wireless printing.. I can't wait!!

2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

If you read the front page of MacRumors, then you would know the Golden Master was released to developers yesterday. Should be soon for the rest of us.

3. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

Judging by their history, I would say in 1-2 weeks. The final version was given to developers yesterday. I expect to see itunes 10.1 & Mac OS X 10.6.5 soon. After these updates are out, nothing is stopping the public release of 4.2.

4. hcho3 macrumors 68030

You don't need developer account for this. I have iOS 4.2 on my iPad. All u need is iTunes 10.1 beta and Ipsw file.

5. benledgebob macrumors member

were did you get theese things? and is itunes 10.1 for windows or mac?

6. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

What a question is that? Google is your friend! If you don't know how to find it, then please wait till Apple releases the official version. It is better for you.

7. benledgebob macrumors member

cool il google it i was just wondering were you got it from as obviously were you got it from was safe and all the filers work as they should

8. shandyman Suspended

we can't post links on here sadly, against the rules.