Update Notification on APPSTORE

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Pritz23, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Pritz23 macrumors member

Pritz23

So its been bugging the **** out of me when i look i my phone when it claims to have some items to be updated but there isn't anything to up date. IMG_0333.PNG

Attached Files:

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Have you tried tapping in the update tab icon at the bottom 10 times to reload the App Store to see if that shows the update? What about restarting your device? Perhaps signing out of the App Store and signing back in?

3. cswifx Suspended

cswifx

I get a similar issue, whereby a load of 'app was updated' notifications show all at once. Since I'm used to manually opening App Store to update, whenever the App Store automatically updates apps in the background, all the 'app was updated' notifications since the last automatic update show in the Notification Center. I do believe this is a bug, and the only way to rid of it is to either clear them off or open the App Store and force a refresh, like C DM said.

4. mrex macrumors 68030

mrex

I got that quite often some time ago if i deleted an app before updating it. Clearing the cache/restarting the device fixed it or not. Sometimes only reinstalling the app and then deleting it again helped.