update to 9.2?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by snowboardpunk, Dec 28, 2015.

1. snowboardpunk macrumors regular

Hey guys, currently on ios 9.0 and debating whether or not I should update to 9.2 or jailbreak. I dont really need to jailbreak but do prefer it over a non jb unless 9.2 has significant improvements over 9.0.

Has anyone noticed significant improvements on 9.2 over previous ios 9.xx. Im also using a iphone 6s. The main thing I hate is when Im playing music and go into camera it turns off my music. Is there any update to that?

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I don't know about others but I'm having one major issue with my 6S Plus with the 9.2 update. Which is the battery drain issue and i've gone as far as DFU restore and set up as new and still does it so I think there is something running.

However I read one forum in the apple.com Community forum and suggested disabling the ical sync in the icloud settings and that fixed his drain issue. I turned off mine as well and apparently that helped a bit.

My 6 Plus does this too where it's in airplane mode and left untouched. At night I noticed that it was down to 92% at 1 hour 2 minutes of usage (non real usage as it was just left untouched since I unplugged it). 9.1 didn't do this at all on my 6 Plus. Anyways at least they killed the lag/stutter bug that I had on my 6S Plus.