Update to Apple Pro Apps

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rickboy, Jun 26, 2009.

1. rickboy macrumors newbie

Can anyone tell me or find something from apple that says they will upgrade there PRO applications Such as Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro. I am waiting for an update to Apple Logic Pro 9. Rumors say that apple may upgrade there pro applications soon. I figured this was the best place to get anything on it.

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....Apple has not said anything about when upgrades will be released, or even officially acknowledged that upgrades exist or are coming - that's why what you see in this forum (and others) are called *rumors.* When Apple announces what and when and how much you can bet it will be very easy to find the info at www.apple.com - they're not in the habit of hiding stuff on the website when they want people to buy it...oh yeah!

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

I'm curious to know what rumors say this, as any real rumors come here.

And I mean that. We're the hub.

I am 100% confident that NOTHING will happen until after the release of Snow Leopard and that the Final Cut Studio 3, Logic Studio 2, Aperture 3, and Shake 5 will be rewritten to take advantage of Snow Leopard's benefits.

4. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

*drools* I can't wait until Aperture 3. The jumps in Aperture 2 were great! I hope they do something killer in 3.0, maybe a better way to export RAW files to Photoshop.

5. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....Yes, the "official rumors" (heheh) all seemed to indicate late summer or early autumn, along with or shortly after the 10.6 release:
    http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/06/01/final_cut_studio_3_to_bundle_major_motion_soundtrack_upgrades.html
    http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/05/29/final_cut_studio_3_0_final_cut_server_update_in_apples_pipeline.html

Info regarding Logic Studio updates have been a little more vague...very little info seems to be out there....oh yeah!