Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

isephmusic

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
go out and get it, its being offered for free !

----------

13 inch retina starting at 1399 and 15 inch retina at 1999 WOW

Grohowiak

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2012
Word of advice to all the people using software to get the job done. Make sure it fully supports them so you don't find yourself with a pretty OS and empty pockets due to customers suing you for not delivering work on time :D

isephmusic

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
pages,keynote,garageband,numbers offered for FREE !!!!!!!!

iPad Air 499 $ 16 gb !!!!

RDAR

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2012
how will this update work do we just go to app store and it updates????? will it reinstall everything like programs and stuff??? do i have to back up my files?? sorry ive never upgraded just bought a mac in the summer with mountain lion already on.

Grohowiak

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2012
how will this update work do we just go to app store and it updates????? will it reinstall everything like programs and stuff??? do i have to back up my files?? sorry ive never upgraded just bought a mac in the summer with mountain lion already on.

Connect external hard drive, set it up as time machine, let it do it's thing for how ever long it needs and you're good.

There are two kinds of people. Ones that make backups and ones that sooner or later will. You don't want to be that second group as it usually starts with a HD feckup which leads you to loosing files and quite often not being able to recover them.

:cool:

Xerotech

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2011
It's nice that they allow users all the way back to Snow Leopard a free upgrade. I definitely will be downloading this when the servers aren't getting hammered. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.