Update to Mint Countdowns (Free) / Pro Available!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Buschmaster, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

Our two newest apps just got their updates pushed through :)

Thanks to everyone who has tried them so far! If you haven't yet, please do! Here is the link to Mint Countdowns:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=311530853&mt=8

And Mint Countdowns Pro (if you hate ads):
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=311534595&mt=8

This update adds a sweet new design and fixes the two date editing bug. I hope everyone enjoys it and I'll be here to answer questions! There are a couple new features coming soon as well on our to-do list. Those will be:
    1. Countdowns right on the main menu
    2. Ad will no longer look like a "cell" of the table, but will rather operate individually from that.
    3. Stock pictures for events

Also, we'll take into consideration any other suggested features!

2. Buschmaster thread starter macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

Just a quick update for everyone. We've been VERY happy with the number of downloads this application has received so far. We're doing our best to make sure this application gets proper time for updates but I start finals on Monday, so it's tough :( I didn't come here to just tell you that, though. I came here to tell you we have a finalized to-do list. Here is what will be in the next version (Or may be there already ;)):
    1. Move the ad to the bottom of the screen, won't move with the table
    2. Events right on the main page - No more need to put them into a set if you don't want to!
    3. The "Add/Edit" button will simply become an "Edit" button, once pressed the upper left will become an add button and the right will become a done button.

If there are any other changes everyone would like to see, let me know, we'd love to implement them!:)