Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nic727

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

I'm living near Ottawa, Canada and the Apple Store don't have Space Grey 64GB iPhone 8 anymore and that for the last 3 days. I don't know that much about Apple Store, but where are they receiving new phones normally?

I could order and ship it to my house, but it's much faster to just pickup the phone at the store (when they have one).

Thank you

MarkMissoula

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2008
Hi,

I'm living near Ottawa, Canada and the Apple Store don't have Space Grey 64GB iPhone 8 anymore and that for the last 3 days. I don't know that much about Apple Store, but where are they receiving new phones normally?

I could order and ship it to my house, but it's much faster to just pickup the phone at the store (when they have one).

Thank you
Just the opposite for me, my store has plenty of Gold and SG but no silver which is what i want. And there is no set time that Apple stores get there phones in, its all thru out the day is what i was told.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I suggest signing up at istocknow.com and set an e-mail notification of the model, size and color you are looking for. You get an e-mail notification if they have it in stock.

Reactions: noteple

Duncanator

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2016
There is no set time for when they receive stock. Your best bet is to check iStock over and over if you want to pick it up in the store.

Nic727

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2017
I suggest signing up at istocknow.com and set an e-mail notification of the model, size and color you are looking for. You get an e-mail notification if they have it in stock.
Thank you. I will do that.

Nic727

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2017
Space Grey lol.

Hope tomorrow or this week they will get more.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    320.9 KB · Views: 84

Nic727

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2017
Ok they got some SG phone today around 2pm.

Just got mine!
I will try to setup everything by downloading apps, etc.
Just one question, why does it require passcode to update IOS?

EDIT: With IOS 11 it wasn't possible to activate airplane mode and keep wifi ON automatically?

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
Space Grey lol.

Hope tomorrow or this week they will get more.

Weak demand though... while I don’t deny that this launch may have been quieter than some previous launches... they’ve sold a crap ton...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.