updated apps staying in "updates" section

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Cody21, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Cody21 macrumors 6502a

Cody21

I've had 3 app downloads since I downloaded iOS 7, but the apps still show up in the "updates" section of the app store with the "open" button present. Is this normal?

2. Cougarcat macrumors 604

3. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

There should be a way of clearing this. Very cluttered. Not something I would have expected from iOS 7.

4. trainyourhuman macrumors newbie

I have this too. However, I'm not seeing the new updates that should be available.

5. Steviejobz macrumors 68000

Glad someone else wrote this. Not having ability to clear is bad

6. anshuvorty macrumors 6502

anshuvorty

7. jtfolden macrumors 6502

jtfolden

I have a feeling an option to clear this page will come eventually but the Updates history is self-cleaning after so many updates or days...

8. C DM macrumors Westmere

As has been previously discussed in a number of threads--this is the way it is now, and until/unless Apple changes that at some point (or there's a jailbreak perhaps), it is what it is.

9. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Technically it is Purchase History. :) This is a feature that's part of the App Store Volume Purchase Program and Apple may not want it cleared. I'm expecting many changes in the months ahead and it won't surprise me if this feature is added.

10. KeanosMagicHat macrumors 65816

True.

As there is a separate tab at the top to select the full purchase history view though, my thoughts are that this should hold the full list and there should be an option to clear the default latest updates view as others are requesting.