Updated my Lion 10.7.2, Some Issues

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JDNGuru, Oct 16, 2011.

1. JDNGuru macrumors member

Alright, I updated to the initial Lion OSX 10.7. My setup was working right. I updated the system updates which put me at 10.7.2. I have a few issues. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing it.

1) My MBP always ask me to join my wifi connection at home. Prior to updating, it always stay connected.

2) When closing my lid with an external KB and power supply plugged in, before my dual monitors would function right with the lid close. Now, with lid close, my dual monitors just act as two secondary's instead of one primary/one secondary. My settings are correct under the display options, it hasnt changed prior to the update to Lion.

Anyone else having similar issues?

2. macbook pro i5 macrumors 65816

macbook pro i5

About the wifi thing it was fixed for me in .7.2 check in the network section of system prefs to see if automatically join to networks is of

3. SpazzyMac macrumors regular

SpazzyMac

My Wireless is not working properly after the update :( I have to reboot, so that I can get internet connection at my school :confused:

Edit: but fixed the issue that I had to reboot to use the projector, or else it wouldn't find the projector, and it takes more that a minute to boot up since I got Lion :( and windows boots way faster than Lion.

4. macbook pro i5 macrumors 65816

macbook pro i5

strange my wifi was fixed have you checked network prefs to see if a box is checked that should be

5. SpazzyMac macrumors regular

SpazzyMac

it stays connected, but looses the actual internet connection when ever I close the lid, so now I have to reboot everytime I close the lid :eek: at my school