updated to b3 but I'm stock here?

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
FL
I left the update running last night then in AM I see the iPhone confirmed that the update went fine but I'm stock on this screen below so I forced restart the Watch, I see the apple logo, full circle dots with apple in the middle and nothing?

Thanks

Attachments

jmp51483

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2010
Unpair the device from your phone... I had the same issue.. unpaid and setup as a new watch.

drgreenberg

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2010
I got stuck in same place. A forced restart caused the last stage to repeat, but successfully this time.

BaggieBoy

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2012
UK
Is this Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings?
No. In the Watch app on the phone click on the picture of the watch at the top of the main screen. On the next screen press the "i" in the circle on the right. "Unpair Apple Watch" should be the option at the bottom.

victormorenos

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2016
I can not repair !!! It's not working ... when "activating Watch" on iphone's screen, watch is back to pairing screen

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
FL
no, but I just bought it "not from Apple" I have to send it in for a replacement

mine still under
Does it has any cost for repair?
[doublepost=1500120415][/doublepost]
mine has full circle for 4 hours.. still waiting...

SoN1NjA

macrumors 68000
Feb 3, 2016
the pool
Does it has any cost for repair?
[doublepost=1500120415][/doublepost]
mine has full circle for 4 hours.. still waiting...
Hold down the Digital Crown and the button below the Digital Crown until force restart

Give the watch an hour to stay on that screen, and if no result then restart

that's what I'm going to start doing now, kinda ridiculous

Moneoa

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2015
Hold down the Digital Crown and the button below the Digital Crown until force restart

Give the watch an hour to stay on that screen, and if no result then restart

that's what I'm going to start doing now, kinda ridiculous
Yeah, totally ridiculous that a piece of beta software only meant for developers and not the general public isn’t working on your daily device.

Sorry dude but that’s why they say over and over to only install if you know what your doing and your a developer

SoN1NjA

macrumors 68000
Feb 3, 2016
the pool
Yeah, totally ridiculous that a piece of beta software only meant for developers and not the general public isn’t working on your daily device.

Sorry dude but that’s why they say over and over to only install if you know what your doing and your a developer
Why does everyone say "you're not allowed to complain about issues, it's a beta"

So developers are just robots who give no **** about problems? And I know exactly what I'm doing, doesn't take a computer scientist to install an update

Moneoa

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2015
Why does everyone say "you're not allowed to complain about issues, it's a beta"

So developers are just robots who give no **** about problems? And I know exactly what I'm doing, doesn't take a computer scientist to install an update
Because by nature it’s not going to work like the final product and is riddled with bugs. Reporting issues and complaining are two different things. Giving grief over the fact it did not work is pointless and silly because it’s not going to sometimes. Submitting the issue via the iPhone feedback app is how you positively contribute to development if your a dev or not.

It’s like giving one star to an app that crashes on a beta, it’s nonsense because until apps are optimized for the new OS, some will crash.

Moneoa

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2015
This is why public betas don’t get released until the dev builds reach a point of stability. They know the general public don’t understand the concept of betas and how they work, they just expect it to work and throw fits when it doesn’t.

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
FL
I agree with Moneoa and I'm a developer and b3 just bricked mine

Moneoa

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2015
I agree with Moneoa and I'm a developer and b3 just bricked mine
Mine almost bricked, mine froze on the loading circle after upgrading OTA and stayed at 99% too for hours. I had started to think it was a trip to the apple store. I did a hard reset and it finally after 20 minutes finally finished the upgrade.

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
FL
Apple replaced it, I hope it's in a good shape like the one I sent them