Updated to tvOS 9.2 now No Internet, help!!

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Skevaboy, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Skevaboy macrumors member

I Updated to tvOS 9.2 but now my Apple TV saying i have No Internet, i have internet and apple tv has connected to my internet account but when i open any app it says i have no internet connection.

I have restarted my apple tv a few times, signed in and out of my internet but still no luck!

Anyone else encounter this issue and have any solution?

cheers

2. Agent2015 macrumors regular

Agent2015

Update to tvOS 9.2 went smoothly here. My ATV4 is hooked up via 5 ghz wifi via a Airport router. No problems here so not sure what your issue is. Have rebooted your router? Forget and rejoin your wifi network?

3. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

Mine is completely locked with the light flashing and iTunes won't even recognize it. Anyone??

4. Agent2015 macrumors regular

Agent2015

Ouch! Are you using a quality USB-C cable? I had issues with the first one I had but a replacement from a different source worked perfectly when I installed the first tvOS 9.2 Beta. At what point did the ATV4 lockup? Seems you may have a corrupted update file.

I would try the recovery process as explained here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203028

5. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

It locked up during the restart and it's stuck in recovery and iTunes won't recognize it so it's being sent in for a replacement! Replacement number 2!!!

6. 2010mini macrumors 68040

Try unplugging it, waiting a few seconds and then plug it back in.