Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 6, 2005
I've heard a few people on the forum say updates may come friday or WWDC, is it possible any updates will come tommorow?? as i thought all apple updates come on tuesdays.....

Thanks

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
If I remember correctly the powerbook update was not on a tuesday.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Recently Apple has not stuck to just Tuesday releases, so a Friday is just as possible as any other day. But, with the keynote at WWDC coming on Monday, I doubt anything will be released tomorrow...

Piarco

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2004
Londinium
I'm not sure if any updates this year have fallen on a Tuesday! Equally unsure about any releases this close to WWDC though..... I'd probably fall on the side saying nothing at least until Monday.....

Then bring on the 13.3" widescreen Powerbook!!! :D

timmyb

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2005
United Kingdom
An iBook update tomorrow or monday morning would make sense if only so Steve Jobs could say that the entire line was fully Tiger ready (with 64MB graphics cards.) However he could always give us a brand new iBook at the Keynote :D , or nothing :(. It's very hard to prejudge anything with Apple :rolleyes:

timmyb

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2005
United Kingdom
Willy S said:
Since there is no rumor, my bet is that there will not be any updates now.
There are no rumours for anything except new iPod shuffles. Surely Steve wouldn't be doing the Keynote if all he was going to do was show off some new music players. I think there will be some interesting updates but Apple have found and blocked their leak so no-one has any idea of what is coming.

Willy S

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2005
I think there is more likely that Apple will introduce G6 in September than stopping the leaks. If people are leaking against Apple´s will, then it almost impossible to stop them.

Too many people know what products Apple is about to introduce and nobody will admit that they were the onces who leaked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.