Updates to Pages and Keynote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaty

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
Switzerland
Apple has released Pages 1.0.1 and Keynote 2.0.1. Both updates are available via Software Update.

Zaty

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
Switzerland
rtdgoldfish said:
Hmm... Didn't show up in my Software Update. Any other way to update it?? Or anyone know what the update does??
The notes only said it fixed some issues. Pages now lets you delete entire pages.

MarksEvilTwin

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2002
Beat me to it

Ah, beat me to the thread...

Well, according to my software update, the Keynote update weighs in at 21.8 MB, while the Pages update is 28.3.

I wish my connection here at school wasn't so ridiculously bad for broadband... bah humbug. Ah well, downloading anyway! It'll be interesting to see how this improves performance and reliability issues for those with trouble.

Mark

centauratlas

macrumors 65816
Jan 29, 2003
Florida
Pages 1.0.1 addresses isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers and resolves an issue related to deleting complete pages.

Keynote 2.0.1 addresses isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
No performance improvements for Pages with this update? I guess we'll have to wait for 1.1 at least for it to run faster than molasses in winter.

Plymouthbreezer

macrumors 601
Feb 27, 2005
Massachusetts
IJ Reilly said:
No performance improvements for Pages with this update? I guess we'll have to wait for 1.1 at least for it to run faster than molasses in winter.
Not really, Pages is still very slow for me - so much more than AppleWorks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.