Updating 1.1.3 to 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KhuntienNang, Mar 7, 2008.

1. KhuntienNang macrumors member

Okay, i had been holding myself from updating to 1.1.4 to see what effects there are on this new update.

Anyway, here is my situation. I am on iphone using tmobile, 1.1.3, that i unlocked with ziphone2.4. i am thinking of updating it to 1.1.4.

questions:
    1. should I do so? i afraid there are many bugs on 1.1.4 that i may be better of staying on 1.1.3?
    2. how do I back up my datas, like contacts, sms, etc? all I did was sync to my itunes, but will it back up EVERYTHING?
    3. i have never done the updating, so pardon my ignorance. So, how do i update / restore on itunes to 1.1.4? i tried doing so earlier, but i got error message on itunes saying i cant update/restore
    4. anybody had any problem unlocking it with ziphone 2.5c? any bugs?

2. ShriniketSarkar macrumors newbie

Hi buddy
    Well buddy when u unlocked jailbroke and activated ur 1.1.3 i guess it was an OTB with the ZiPhone 2.4 did it downgrade ur firmware and the Bootloader Version ?
    What is ur version ?
    I mean the firmware and the BL and the BB?

3. KhuntienNang thread starter macrumors member

yes, i unlocked my OTB 1.1.3 iphone with ziphone 2.4. I dont know if it down grades or whatsoever. How do I check what bootloader version I have? The firmware I am using currently is 1.1.3 (4A93), that's what is displayed on the setting.