Updating Cydia Apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by L4Leonard, Dec 27, 2011.

1. L4Leonard macrumors regular

L4Leonard

How do i update Cydia apps? Do i re- install them, do do they update automatically?

2. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

When you open Cydia, look under the "changes". Here is where you'll find any updates. If there are any, just select the pkg then tap update on the top right.
    IHTH :)

3. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

I just did the untethered jailbreak and none of my previous purchased items are compatible and when I try to install I get the "can't comply"" the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed" wtf. I basically have a store that I can't purchase anything from! all I really want is SbSettings, infinfolder and 2 other tweaks. anybody have any suggestions??? thanks

4. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

I'm also looking for infinifolders and SBSettings, neither of which I can find in Cydia.

Anyone having issues with OpenSSH? Can't access my phone's directory through Cyberduck. Never had that issue in the past after installing OpenSSH.

5. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

I think we just have to be patient and give it time...I was finally able to download winterboard. so again, I think it just takes patience and time. I hope it works for all of us.