Updating my software question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyallaces

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2011
So i have a macbook pro. Its the first one with an intel processor. Mac OS X version 10.5.6. So i need to upgrade from leopard to snow leopard but every torrent tells me to download java. Considering I have no java currently on my computer I have no idea what to download. Any suggestions how I should go about this process? Im so lost.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I suggest you get a legitimate copy of OS X.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
So i have a macbook pro. Its the first one with an intel processor. Mac OS X version 10.5.6. So i need to upgrade from leopard to snow leopard but every torrent tells me to download java. Considering I have no java currently on my computer I have no idea what to download. Any suggestions how I should go about this process? Im so lost.
Pirating is not allowed to be discussed in any form of MacRumors. Please purchase Snow Leopard instead of pirating it.

Nov 28, 2010
located
I guess, you are just torrenting wrong.

Anyway, why not spend 29 USD on the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Upgrade DVD available via the Apple Online Store?

And a MacBook Pro is NOT a PowerPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.