Updating Nvidia Drivers on Boot Camp?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by ascianwalker, Apr 13, 2010.

1. ascianwalker macrumors newbie

So I'm trying to run a new game and it is so laggy!

So I want to update my graphics card driver to see if that will help but for one I cant find which drivers to download and the ones I have downloaded don't work just saying that they cant find compatible hardware for the drivers.

I don't know if its anything to do with boot camp or its just me not knowing how to update drivers properly but can someone please point me in the right direction?

I'm running Windows XP SP3 32bit, on my iMac. The graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce 9400, no M or GT as far as i can tell. Boot Camp version is 2.0 or 2.1 cant remember.

I tried the nvidia website but it doesn't have that model listed so i don't know which one to download, and the ones i did download, as i say just said they couldn't find compatible hardware.

Thanks guys, hope you can help!

2. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

What game? It could be the game not the graphics drivers.

3. Horseapple macrumors newbie

nvidia drivers

When you go to the nvidia website you hard have the option of telling them what card you have or having the automatic configuration tool determine which card you have. Try the auto tool for finding your card.